Chris Pratt worked with Marvel and Children’s Miracle Network Hospital to arrange a special screening of Guardians of the Galaxy for patients, families and staff at Children’s Hospital Los Angeles Wednesday. While the movie played, Pratt snuck out and dressed up as his character, Star-Lord. He spent more than three hours in full costume and handed out movie-themed toys. Pratt also visited patients in the Bone Marrow Transplant Unit, the Children’s Center for Cancer and Blood Diseases, and the Pediatric ICU, as they were too sick to join the movie screening that afternoon.
Pratt spent extra time with one patient, Dylan Prunty, who is a longtime Lego fan and recognized the actor’s voice from The Lego Movie. They spent about 10 minutes reciting different scenes from the film.
Hey guys!!! ( • u • )
These are the first batch of stickers I have ever made so I thought I would do a little giveaway since I had so much fun making them! I added some extra stuff too for all you planty pals :)
What you get!!!
• all stickers shown here (~45 stickers)
• a personalized URL sticker (showing mine for reference)
• 3 large stickers of your choice (not shown, I will make them)
• personalized letter from me
• soft time succulent sketchbook (contains both gridline and blank pages)
• 3 blades of grass pens
• ceramic watering can
• rainbow stickers
• sprout bookmark
• lettuce and spinach seeds
• I will prob add extras
• please be following me (avocavo)
• only reblogs will count as entries
• reblog as much as you want
• likes for bookmark
• I will be using a random generator
• I am able to ship internationally
• pls be willing to give sending address if you win and have your inbox open
I will be announcing the winner on August 30 ^_^ thank you!